Global Strategy Forum’s role as an intellectual incubator for innovative and policy-relevant thinking is now well-established. We are an active player in the international relations community and our events series is part of the foreign affairs conversation in London, attracting both high-level speakers and attendees. To see a list of our previous speakers, please click here.
Our remit is to provide a truly open, politically non-partisan and independent forum for the discussion of foreign affairs, defence and security issues. We aim to bring together those with a strong interest in international affairs and offer them the opportunity to exchange ideas and engage in informed debate. Through our publications and website, we enable the expertise of our speakers and audience to be disseminated widely. We intend to continue to build the diverse and influential network of policymakers, practitioners and international affairs experts which GSF has drawn together.
GSF is a non-profit making company limited by guarantee. We receive no public funding or support. Our speakers are not remunerated. Our activities and running costs are funded entirely by private donations and philanthropy, without the generosity of which our programmes would not be possible.
At present, we are one of the very few public policy organisations in London not to require a fee-paying membership system for participation in our events. In view of the substantial expansion of the number of our events and of the increasing attendance, we now need to review this policy by asking those who attend our events, particularly those who do so on a regular basis, and who support our aims to consider some form of financial contribution.
The following levels of annual sponsorship options are available:
Associate Supporter– £50
- Designed for those who attend our events on an occasional basis (three to four events per year), but who nevertheless would like to make a contribution.
Full Supporter – £110
- For those who attend GSF regularly (more than four times a year), a contribution towards the cost of our lunchtime events series.
- Guaranteed places at our programme of lunchtime events – this is usually offered on a first come, first served basis.
Major Supporter – £385
- This category of membership is designed for those individuals who wish to recognise GSF’s work in promoting discussion on foreign affairs, who value the exchange of influential ideas we provide and who wish to support this work in a substantive way.
- One set per year of all our publications posted to you.
- Invitation to special GSF events, exclusively open to major supporters.
For details on Corporate and Patron sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jacqueline Jinks on 020 7307 0806.
Donate to GSF
Donations can be made online through PayPal:
Donations can also be made by cheques made payable to ‘Global Strategy Forum’ and sent to: